Meeting Strategic Objectives
global HVAC manufacturer saved more than $7.4 million with our continuous process improvement. Labels for its worldwide facilities were
standardized and kitted, eliminating 2,000+ SKUs. An automated
process for producing nameplates improved accuracy and generated over
12% cost savings.
Automated ordering and billing improved supply
chain efficiencies. And the transition to digital product label printing substantially reduced print, inventory and obsolescence costs.
Request a Label Assessment
Addressing Hidden Costs
The cost of a product label is much more than materials, manufacturing and profit margin. There are many “hidden” costs associated with enterprise labeling programs.
- Engineers designing labels vs products
- Manufacturing engineers troubleshooting vs improving operations
- Number of SKU’s in the ERP system
- Number of inventory turns
- Cost of inventory and obsolescence
Learn How to Unveil Hidden Costs
Line Down Avoidance
Eliminate the Bottlenecks
With a streamlined ordering process, quick turn, low volume manufacturing and agency compliance expertise, our on-demand label program enables JIT delivery. We offer efficient production and delivery of moderate volume – but high complexity – labels.
- Eliminate storage and obsolescence
- Order as few or as many needed at any time
- Streamline ordering through SMARTworks
- JIT delivery for low and high volume parts