Bigger Fines, Higher Risk
The risk is real – 1 million audits expected in 2017. The IRS watchdog agency is becoming
more punitive with 40 million penalties to 27 million taxpayers. Some penalties include:
- Failure to file
- Intentional disregard of filing requirements
- Failure to furnish forms
- Intentional disregard of payee statement requirements
- TIN checking fines have increased
Taylor Communications can help you advert risks.
Traditional Tax Forms
We offer paper form solutions for businesses both big and small.
- Self-service 1099/W-2 system allows small businesses to create, print and file their tax forms on their own.
- Vast printing footprint with secure facilities are used to bulk print and mail large batches of year-end tax forms for larger businesses.
No matter your company's size, we offer custom paper forms and envelope fulfillment programs that are IRS compliant.
Digital Tax Solutions
Whether your business uses paper forms or e-file, or you are ready to transition to e-filing, Taylor Communications can help:
- Mitigate risk
- Streamline the process to cause the least amount of disruption
- Ensure compliance with the IRS.
- Secure e-file transmission
With industry-leading data services, we can provide data mapping from software to form and return data services for system updating.