Managed Care Leader Gains Process Efficiencies
With changes every few months, a leading managed care organization in the south struggled to keep its documents up-to-date. For 15 years the organization used a local vendor to produce and distribute the myriad of documents its members needed. Speed to market was slow and sometimes old versions of documents were shipped in error.
Now the managed care organization has gained a much greater degree of control over its member communications thanks to Taylor Healthcare’s document management optimization efforts. The benefits were numerous for its employees, sales channel and members.
Enhance Workflow and Stay CMS-compliant
Combine project management capability with robust document creation and production expertise that simplifies marketing efforts to attract and retain new members.
- Online management of variable and static components within complex kits
- Dashboard for real-time reporting
- Template creation and document versioning
- Inventory management and production staging
- Print and electronic delivery and tracking of required member materials
- Electronic archiving and presentment of member materials
- Audit trail and robust reporting
Best Practices in Action
Standardizing Assets with Options to Customize with Care
A large, fast-growing IDN, OSF Healthcare relied on Taylor Healthcare’s brand management services and technology to help standardize and manage presentation of its brand. OSF employs more than 14,000 people with the single goal: to provide service with the greatest care and love to every patient, every time. Now OSF patients and visitors see a single, integrated approach in documents, marketing collateral and the way they are treated. Results include:
- Document inventories cut 50%
- 85% documents printed on-demand
- 60% reduction in vendors
- Estimated annual savings at 25%