Return Policy for Stock InventoryGuidelines
- A restocking fee of $45.00 will be charged on each line item returned.
- Only current active documents, having the original packing list can be returned for credit.
- Quantities must be full carton or full units of issue. (No opened or broken cartons or units)
- Forms can be returned within 30 days or less of the original ship date from the warehouse.
- Line items returned without the original packing list (Bill of Lading), past 30 days of original shipping date, or less than full unit of issue will not be processed for credit or returned to inventory.
- The warehouse will notify team for disposition in writing via email.
- Team will have seven (7) business days to respond, after the 7th day, product will be destroyed. (SR will follow existing procedures to destroy product, i.e. negotiable documents must be shredded, etc.)
The customer must contact Standard Register’s Client Care Center to arrange for a return.
The original Packing List (or a copy of the original) must be included with the product. Circle the line item(s) being returned and write the RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number on the packing list.
The product must be packaged securely in cartons. The RGA number must also be written on the outside of the carton. Affix the Packing List to the outside.
The Client Care Center will provide direction for returning the product to the designated warehouse. DO NOT RETURN C.O.D.
Note: Call tags will not be issued without a RGA number.